Chroma-Q Color Black DB4
The Color Block has a modular design and a comprehensive range of fixing options that allows users to easily create a complete LED system using stock of just one generic fixture type – including battens, blinders and various mounting configurations using the built in fixing.
- All-purpose design – create custom LED lighting solutions for a wide variety of applications (including touring, rental, TV, theatre, tradeshow and indoor architectural) using stock of one generic fixture.
- Modular construction – easily configured as a wide variety of shapes.
- Broad choice of effects lighting options – e.g. battens, blinders, footlights, side fills, cyclorama floods, truss toners etc.
- Comprehensive range of fixing accessories available – for wall, floor, truss, stand & vertical hanging.
- Exceptional colour brightness & light output levels.
- Advanced beam spreading technology – for an even colour mix across the beam & excellent dispersion angle of around 14°.
- High quality of colour depth & superior range of colour-mixing options.
- HSI (Hue, Saturation & Intensity) & RGB control – enhanced colour adjustment & easier control of light output.
- Variable Effects Engine (V² technology) (HSI mode only) – choice of dynamic colour & effects parameters.
- Heavy gauge anodised aluminium extrusion – lightweight but extremely robust.
- Additional protection around the lenses – for a truly road-proof fixture.
- Slimline design with cable management – perfect for discreet installation.
- Active cooling system – safe, efficient & optimal operation in most conditions.